The dry forage of Adult Digestive Health Medium and Large of a superpremium class is developed by company 1st Choice according to the recommendations of experts from food and veterinarians for pets of large and average breeds. The forage is intended for dogs with problems or sensitive digestion. As a part of a forage the optimum balanced amount of prebiotic cellulose which improves a chair facilitates defecation, and promotes its regulation, reducing risk of a lock.
of of Advantage:
- the Dry feed adapted for adult pets according to the size, special needs to an organism and age.
- of Sterns of bezzernovy, doesn't contain gluten. protein of chicken is
- the Source of easily acquired protein in a stern. Lentil helps
- at disorder of intestines, helps to normalize sugar level in blood.
- Ginger improves digestion and metabolism, reduces gas generation. Pineapple stimulates with
- digestion, splitting fats, promoting digestion of proteins, increases immunity, is a source of vitamins, amino acids and minerals. Peas (soluble cellulose) help
- with maintenance of motility of intestines and are an iron source, and calcium and others micro and macrocells, vitamins. for
- of Lucerne it is necessary for the hardness of the bones healthy and are strong teeth. Parsley, green tea, and mint will refresh with
- breath and will help to support hygiene of a mouth of the pet.
- Shidiger's yucca extract will help to Reduce a smell of excrement.
of Additive on 1 kg : vitamin A (I retinit acetate) – 25000 ME, D3 vitamin (cholecalciferol) – 2000 ME, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) – 200 ME, iron (monohydrate of sulfate of iron (II)) – 150 mg, iodine (calcium iodate waterless) – 4 mg, copper (chelate of copper (II) hydrate of amino acids) – 2 mg, manganese (oxide of manganese (II)) – 30 mg, manganese (manganese chelate hydrate of amino acids) – 4 mg, zinc (zinc oxide) – 180 mg, zinc (zinc chelate hydrate of amino acids) – 8 mg, selenium (sodium selenit) – 0.08 mg.
Analysis: a protein – 28%, fat – 16%, cellulose – 5%, ashes – 6.5%, humidity – 10%, calcium – 1.35%, phosphorus – 0.85%, sodium – 0.2%, a glycosamine – 500 mg/kg, chondroitin – 300 mg/kg.
Energy value: 3623 kcal/kg.
of Norm of feeding
|Weight of an animal, kg||Standard daily rate of a forage,||Standard daily rate of a forage, volumetric glasses|
|1 - 7 years|
|1.5 - 5.5||35 - 95||3/8 - 1 1/8|
|5.5 - 9.5||95 - 145||1 1/8 - 1 5/8|
|9.5 - 15.5||145 - 210||1 5/8 - 2 3/8|
|15.5 - 22.5||210 - 280||2 3/8 - 3 1/8|
|22.5 - 33.5||280 - 375||3 1/8 - 4 1/4|
|33.5 - 45.5||375 - 470||4 1/4 - 5 3/8|
|45.5 +||470 + 40/5 kg||5 3/8 + 1/2 / 10 kg|
of Norm of feeding can change depending on age, activity and temperament of your pet.
the animal always has to have an access to fresh drinking water.
Store a forage in the dry cool and well aired room.
of of Packing : 12 kg
Producer: 1st Choice, PLB International inc., Canada
|Age of a dog||Adult dogs|
|Extent of breed||Average breeds (10-25 kg) Large breeds (25-45 kg) Huge breeds (more than 45 kg)|
|For whom sterns?||For dogs|
|Forage class||Super premium|
|Form of release of a forage||Dry feed|
|Special needs in food||Bezzernovy forages Sensitive stomach|
|The main source of proteins in a stern||Chicken of Plant origin (vegetables, bean, fruit)|
1st Choice (Fest Choys) Adult Digestive Health Medium and Large - A dry feed with chicken and sweet potato for adult dogs of average and large breeds with digestion problems
- Product Code: 136302